SOÖRUZ OCEAN PROTECT
Soöruz integriert die Umwelt in seinen Innovationsprozess, um qualitativ hochwertige, leistungsfähige und verantwortungsbewusste Produkte anzubieten.
Ein Label, das unseren ökologischen Fußabdruck reduziert
2019, label creation : Ocean Protect
The Objectives of this label
- Reduce the environmental footprint
- Life Cycle Performance Integration
- Promote the most eco-responsible products
THE CRITERIAS TO OBTAIN THE LABEL
To obtain and display this label, A Soöruz product must respond to multiple criteria:
– 75% of the wetsuit made of renewable origin
– 100% Recycled nylon for the outer fabric
– 60% Recycled nylon for the inside fabric
– 100% production waste is recycled
– 125L water preserved per wetsuit
– 600g of solvent unused
An evolutionary rating grid
The evaluation grid will evolve over the years, incorporating more criteria and increasing the high level of rigor from year to year.
This will allow Soöruz to innovate and rethink its products to limit its environmental impact and improve the service provided by its products.
- 100% of our products are Ocean Protect Soöruz certified
- 40% reduction of our carbon footprint
- Recycling 20,000 wetsuits
Eco-design actions implemented through the Ocean Protect Soöruz approach until 2019
From birth to the end of the product’s life, our experience allows us to know all the players involved in the product.
This allows us to meet their expectations and optimize the life cycle of the product.
- Partnering with the payment system PAYGREEN for the B2C.
- Conception of our products with the assistance of our users to develop sustainable and premium quality products.
- Set-up of a last after sales service including some reparation machine at the headquarter.
- Warranty on all our neoprene products as a durability engagement.
- The S2Life Programme (Soöruz Second Life) promotes the re-use and recovery of end-of-life products.
- Program collection of used wetsuit
- Trash process of wetsuit
- Re-used of thrashed wetsuit into new using