- Range: FIREHEAD
The Firehead Range is the top of the range of SOORUZ suits.
The New FIREHEAD is more flexible, faster to dry, and more insulating than ever.
No compromise is allowed to offer the best possible combination, especially in terms of temperature and comfort.
Thanks to the Limestone G5 Eco-tech, combined with large seamless areas and recycled nylon, you can enjoy the extreme flexibility of the FIREHEAD
Add the Storm-dry 2 (quick drying) technology found on almost all of the product to our sewn, glued, tapped seams and you get the most advanced level of performance to date.
The FIREHEAD is our most durable and warmest wetsuit.
While having our highest level of flexibility thanks to the limestone neoprene G6- Ecotech Ultraflex. The FIREHEAD is warm thanks to our inner lining and ultra-tight reinforced seams.
- Our Storm-Dry SOÖRUZ on the top, front thighs, shins, crotch and back will preserve your body's natural warmth. Moreover, this material is made of recycled polyester and dries very quickly.
- Our Glue tape, this fine glue edging on the outside of the seams, greatly improves the waterproofness and durability of the product. It is deliberately absent from the arms, to offer optimal mobility.
- The seams are sewn and glued and are reinforced on the inside with the new Heat-on Soöruz tapes (without excess glue), this new version has wider tapes on the very solicity points for better waterproofness and durability.
- The outer fabric is made of recycled nylon, a 2020 novelty that makes the product even more Flex!
- Chest-zip opening with a PK zip, the most waterproof zip on the market.