The first pillows made from recycled materials by Soöruz!
- The filling is made of shredded neoprene wetsuits
- The fabric comes from our old advertising banners cut one by one.
This is one of our products that comes from our SOÖRUZ Second Life recycling program
The pillows are sold individually, the design depends on the cuttings of our advertising banners.
These cushions are made by the ESAT of La Rochelle which is an organization that supports and offer jobs to disabled people
Les évolutions apportées par le service recherche et developpement de Soöruz, nous offre des combinaisons toujours plus performantes, flexibles et légères. Pour mon surf c'est important d'être dans un tel confort.
Je ride dans des conditions extrêmes où le matos est primordial, Soöruz me fournit une protection de haut niveau avec combis, gilets et casques.
En kitesurf, j'ai besoin de souplesse et de solidité. L'équipe Soöruz me fournir les produits parfaits car ils sont à l'écoute de nos besoins .
I want the best products to ride on top. Believe me Soöruz wetsuits is the best suits ever.
Our all-purpose best-selling wetsuit Made of Oysterprene Y5, soft and light. An eco-responsible evolution that improves flexibility without increasing our prices. Oysterprene: foam made from oyster shell powder.
- The seams are sewn and glued (GBS) and reinforced with patches at intersections and critical areas.
- Recycled polyester Storm-Dry inner lining on the belly and back. (comfort, warmth+ quick drying)
- Our Black Diamond on the back, exclusive Soöruz material to protect you from the wind.
-Chest-Zip opening system, easy to put on and limits water entry. Multifunctional wetsuit, suitable for surfing, wake, kite and windsurf.
New Soöruz Flotation Vest suitable for harnesses.
Normed 50 Newton and developed as an impact vest to have the best compromise protection/mobility.
- Ultra soft and comfortable neoprene
- Abdominal tightening strap
- Front-zip entry
- Hook loop in the back for your wing leash
- 3/4 and 19mm foam
- Less foam in the harness area
- Velcro space for the water pocket
- Recycled polyester interior fabrics
- Limestone Neoprene
- Water-based glue for the lamination of fabrics
Our warmest wetsuit combining performance and eco-friendliness.
Made of Oysterprene Y7, our softest and lightest material.
It's covered with polyester and recycled nylon fabric, all water-laminated for high performance. Oysterprene: foam made from oyster shell powder.
- The seams are sewn and glued (GBS), reinforced on the inside with our ultra soft neoprene strips and on the outside with our glue line on the seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Recycled polyester Storm-Dry inner lining from chest to ankles for even more warmth (comfort, warmth + quick drying)
- Black Diamond on the back, exclusive Soöruz windproof, water-repellent and flexible material.
- Finishing touches: Thermofused sleeve ends fused edge pinched + glue strip for more durability and back of knees debossed for more comfort when flexing.
- Chest-Zip opening system, easy to put on and limits water entry. Ideal for surfing, versatile wetsuit to ride without ever being cold.
Sooruz Second Life, allows us to take our responsibilities by revalorizing as many wetsuits as we put on the market.
Objective: 1 article sold = 1 article recycled. The concept is simple: Once the wetsuits are recovered, we remove the zippers and grind the entire wetsuit. The result is a neoprene granulate. The neopren granulate is now available for sale. The challenge is to reduce the quantity of unusable products at the end of their life and to reuse them and to revalue them in other forms. The granulate is an alternative for your various DIY. Companies already use it to make cushions, fatboy, sofa seats and many other projects... You can now also use it for your renovation or creation projects.The neoprene granulate is sold by 100L box